Sunday 13 September 2015

Lazy or brilliant?


 I just got home and found this on the drive.


 In fact, there were two. 

Good job it wasn't raining otherwise I'd have come home to a soggy mass!  But it got me thinking....

Ikea must have spent a small fortune on; photography, catalogue design, printing and finally door to door distribution, only to stumble at the final hurdle.   Although you can't say I didn't notice it, it's now on my 'to flick through' pile.  So door to door distribution is a good way of getting your leaflets, catalogues, brochures into the households you wish to get into.  But, the moral of the story is, be warned, it's down to the individual delivering whether it actually reaches the letterbox or not!

 Then again, it is a Sunday, so perhaps he/she had a heavy night!

For marketing tips contact vicksward@gmail.com
 

No comments:

Post a Comment