“A breath of fresh air”
The fantastic ‘blogger workshop’ I attended at the Winchester Writer’s Festival (#winwritersfest) yesterday http://www.emilybenet.blogspot.co.uk/ has inspired me to join the blogger community.
But what to blog about? I’m a crap cook, there’s only so much healthy food I can stomach, I hate camping, I’ll never be super fit (no stamina!) and travelling seems to be the luxury of others!!
So … what to blog about?I love writing, I love marketing and with over 25 years’ experience helping businesses do better marketing … why not combine all 3?
My blog will:
- explain what marketing is … no more misconceptions … I’ll spell it out
- provide tips and advice on “best marketing practice”
- help you think about how to get newsworthy publicity
- work out your target audience
- get you thinking about setting some objectives
- take a sneaky peak at those doing it well
- take a sneaky peak at those doing it badly (much more fun!)
Roll your sleeves up then … let’s get started.